Upstate Vegas Events was founded in 2001, and has quickly grown into the leading provider of casino parties in the Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse areas within Western New York. We provide the casino party experience within a 120 mile radius of central Rochester NY.
As owners of Upstate Vegas Events, Janice and Paul Bartz take an active role in the daily operations of this business providing prompt personal responses to your casino party needs, so when you inquire about a casino event you will be speaking with the owners.
The equipment used at your event is the same professional equipment that you will find at most casinos. You can expect to use real casino-grade cards and chips, deep dyed felt tables, a full size craps game and a mahogany roulette wheel and table with all the bets.
The casino dealers for each game are very professional and outgoing making your experience a lot of fun. If you are a veteran casino table player, you will see the games dealt with the same expertise as you would in most real casinos. If you are a novice to casino gaming, our dealers can explain each game's fundamentals and offer some suggested methods to have the most successful gaming experience.
Let Upstate Vegas Events transport you and your guests into the true Las Vegas casino atmosphere, as you experience the excitement at your event with professionally dressed dealers, state of the art equipment and the sites and sounds of FUN!
Code of Ethics and Principles
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of our profession, and maintain the highest standards of personal and professional conduct.
- We maintain in full force, adequate and appropriate liability insurance. Never provide any service or product that is in violation of any law or safety standard.
- Utilize written contracts, which clearly state all charges, services, products and other essential information to the client. Never commit to the client any services or products that cannot be delivered.
- As a long term member of the Rochester Better Business Bureau we conduct business and perform within the area of expertise and skills possessed by honestly and fairly representing our professional competency. Honor all commitments, both oral and written, in spirit and intent, and strive to assure clarity and mutual understanding of all contractual relationships.
- Member of the National Association of Casino Party Owners (NACPO), whose members are committed to providing the best possible products, services, and assistance to achieve the objectives of those for whom we work, our customer.
- Demonstrate professionalism, respect, and cooperation with clients, colleagues, independent contractors, suppliers, and employees, so as to bring esteem for the integrity, expertise and reliability of our company.